2 cups Unsweetened Cashew Milk
¼ cup Natural Peanut Butter no sugar added
¼ cup Gentle Sweet
2 tsp Vanilla
½ cup Water
1 Tbsp Just Gelatin
01. In a medium saucepan, combine unsweetened cashew milk, natural peanut butter, Gentle Sweet, and vanilla.
02. Heat over medium heat until peanut butter has melted and mixture is smooth.
03. In a small bowl, sprinkle 1 Tablespoon Just Gelatin over 1/2 cup cool water.
04. Let it sit for about 30 seconds or so, then stir well.
05. Add gelatin mixture to pudding and stir well.
06. Pour into 4 ramekins and refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.
Sugar Alcohols 9
Net Carbs 2.5