1 medium avocado
1 can of coconut milk
½ cup heavy cream
¾ cup Allulose
1 medium lime
1 cup coconut flakes
01. Cut avocado lengthwise and remove the pit. Scoop avocado into a blender.
02. Add coconut milk, heavy cream, and sweetener into a blender with the avocado. Blend ingredients until smooth.
03. Juice and zest lime. Add lime juice and zest to blender. Blend ingredients again for one minute. Refrigerate blended ingredients for at least one hour.
04. Preheat the pan. Place coconut flakes into the pan. Toast until lightly brown around the edges. Remove pan from heat. Set aside.
05. Transfer avocado ice cream base to the ice cream machine and churn according to manufacturer’s directions.
06. Cover avocado ice cream base and freeze.
07. Serve and sprinkle with toasted coconut flakes for taste.
Fats 21.09 g
Net Carbs 6.88 g
Protein 2.07 g