Looking for easy baked chicken recipes? Do you like chicken and cream cheese together? Then, this Bacon, Cream Cheese, and Cheddar Chicken is a great choice! Super easy to make! And, you use simple ingredients. This chicken bake is a low-carb, high fat, KETO friendly, gluten-free recipe.
SERVINGS: 4 SERVINGS
INGREDIENTS 1 Tbsp olive oil
4 chicken breasts (use 4 thin chicken breasts, or use 2 large chicken breasts, sliced in half, horizontally)
Salt and pepper
6 oz cream cheese, cold, refrigerated, and sliced into 8 slices
8 strips bacon, cooked, chopped
1 cup Cheddar cheese, shredded
01. Preheat the oven to 400 F.
02. Grease the bottom of the casserole dish with olive oil. I used an oval casserole dish measuring 13 inches x 9 inches x 4 inches deep.
03. Add chicken breasts to the casserole dish. Note about chicken: use 4 thin chicken breasts, or use 2 large thick chicken breasts, sliced in half horizontally each to make 4 thin chicken breasts. 04. Sprinkle chicken breasts with salt and pepper.
05. Top with cream cheese. Cream cheese should be cold, right out of the fridge, sliced into 8 thin slices.
06. Top with chopped cooked bacon (drained from fat).
07. Top with shredded Cheddar cheese.
08. Bake, uncovered, for about 20–30 minutes, until the chicken is cooked through. The cooking time will depend on the thickness of your chicken breasts.
Calories from Fat 423
Total Fat 47 g
Saturated Fat 21 g
Cholesterol 177 mg
Sodium 734 mg
Potassium 591 mg
Total Carbohydrates 2 g
Sugars 1 g
Protein 39 g