3 cups shredded chicken (cooked) We used a rotisserie chicken.
¾ cup Blue Cheese Dressing
¾ cup Franks Red Hot Sauce
12 oz Cream Cheese
1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
¼ cup jalapeños (optional, for topping)
01. Add cream cheese and hot sauce to a medium heat saucepan.
02. Once fully combined, stir in the blue cheese dressing and chicken.
03. Once fully incorporated, slowly mix in 3/4 cup of the mozzarella cheese.
04. Once fully incorporated, transfer mixture to an 8x8 baking dish. Layer the rest of the mozzarella cheese on top.
05. Place in a 350-degree oven for 15 minutes.
06. Serve warm and enjoy!
Calories 346.5 kcal
Carbohydrates 2.4 g
Protein 20 g
Fat 28 g
Net Carbs 2.4 g