1 medium white onion
½ cup Coconut flour
2 large eggs
1 Tbsp Heavy Whipping Cream
2 oz Pork Rinds
½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
01. Slice onion width wise in half inch thick rings.
02. Break apart rings and set aside all the inside pieces you won’t be using.
03. Use three different bowls to make a coconut flour, egg wash and heavy whipping cream, and pork rind Parmesan coating station.
04. Starting with coconut flour, go through all the steps of coating and place on baking rack as pictured above.
05. Once all onions are coated, double back and re-coat them starting with the egg wash.
06. TIP: Reprocess or remake the pork rind Parmesan coating if it begins soggy/clumpy.
07. Place double-coated rings back on greased baking rack and place in 425-degree oven for 15 minutes.
08. Serve warm and enjoy!
Calories 211 kcal
Carbohydrates 7.5 g
Protein 16 g
Fat 12.5 g
Fiber 3 g
Net Carbs 4.5 g