680 g (24 oz) raspberries frozen
150 g (5 oz) allulose
50 g (2 oz) fromage blanc
225 g (8 oz) heavy whipping cream
01. Place frozen raspberries in a bowl. Leave to thaw at room temperature for about 30 minutes to an hour.
02. Meanwhile, in a separate bowl, mix to combine the fromage blanc and heavy whipping cream. Refrigerate.
03. When the raspberries have thawed and softened, place in a blender and purée. Pass through a fine-meshed strainer and discard seeds.
04. Stir in allulose. Mix until dissolved.
05. Pour the raspberry mixture onto the cream mixture. Mix until homogeneous. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
06. Using an ice cream maker, churn per manufacturer's instructions.
Fats 5.42 g
Net Carbs 4.04 g
Protein 1.12 g