½ cup coconut oil melted
½ cup cold-brewed coffee
3 Tbsp cacao powder
½ tsp cinnamon
1 cup almond flour
½ cup coconut flour
1 tsp baking soda
¼ cup liquid monk fruit extract
1 tsp vanilla extract “Buttermilk” (½ cup almond milk + 1 ½ Tbsp apple cider vinegar)
Chocolate Avocado Frosting
½ large avocado (about 3 Tbsp)
2 Tbsp cacao powder
1 Tbsp coconut oil
¼ cup unsweetened lite coconut milk (or dilute 1/8 cup full-fat coconut milk with 1/8 cup water)
2 tsp liquid monk fruit extract
01. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
02. In a small mixing bowl, combine coconut oil, cold brew, cacao powder, and cinnamon.
03. In a large mixing bowl, combine the almond flour, coconut flour, baking soda, and monk fruit extract.
04. In a small bowl, whisk together the buttermilk and apple cider vinegar. In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs and vanilla extract, then add to the mixture.
05. Mix everything until completely combined. You may use an electric mixer, but this works just as well mixing by hand.
06. Add the batter to a 9×13 baking dish and bake for 20 minutes.
07. Once finished, remove from the oven and allow cooling while you make the frosting.
08. Combine all frosting ingredients together and mix with a mixer, blender/food processor, or by hand until completely smooth.
09. Once the cake is completely cooled, spread the frosting, then cut into slices.
Protein 4 g
Carbohydrates 8 g
Fiber 4 g
Net Carbs 4 g
Sugar <1 g
Fat 18 g
Saturated Fat 10 g
Unsaturated Fat 8 g
Cholesterol 31 g
Potassium 98 g
Calcium 7 g
Iron 9 g