Mexican deviled eggs make a delicious and simple deviled egg recipe! These naturally keto deviled eggs with avocado and bacon are easy to make, with common ingredients. Such a flavorful take on avocado deviled eggs!
6 large eggs
2 Tbsp Avocado (just scoop with a measuring spoon)
2 Tbsp Mayonnaise
1 tsp Lime juice
¾ tsp Taco seasoning (use salted seasoning; add ¼ tsp salt if seasoning is unsalted)
½ cup Tomatoes (finely chopped, seeds removed and liquid drained; divided)
¼ cup Bacon bits (cooked; divided)
2 tsp Fresh cilantro (chopped)
1 pinch Cayenne pepper (optional — to taste)
01. Boil eggs for 8–9 minutes according to the instructions here.
02. Peel the eggs and cut them in half. Take out the yolks and place them into a bowl.
03. Add the avocado, mayonnaise, lime juice, and taco seasoning to the yolks.
Mash until smooth. If desired, add cayenne pepper to taste.
04. Fold in half of the tomatoes and half of the bacon bits to the yolk mixture.
05. Stuff the mixture into the egg white halves. Top with remaining tomatoes, bacon bits, and cilantro.
06. Serve immediately, or chill until ready to serve.
Fat 10 g
Protein 7 g
Total Carbs 1 g
Net Carbs 1 g
Fiber 0 g