Cheddar and cream cheese gets stuffed into jalapeños and then wrapped in bacon and baked until the cheese is gooey, and the bacon is crispy!
8 largish jalapeño peppers
3 oz (85 g) sharp yellow cheddar, shredded
3 oz (85 g) full-fat cream cheese
8 slices bacon Avocado oil spray
01. Preheat the oven to 400F.
02. Cut a thin line down the length of each pepper. The pepper should be cut so that only the inner ribs and seeds are left.
03. Use a fork to mash together the cheddar and cream cheeses in a small bowl.
04. Stuff the cheese mixture into each pepper, closing each pepper up as much as possible.
05. Wrap a slice of bacon around the outside of each pepper, securing with a toothpick if necessary.
06. Lightly spray each popper with avocado oil.
07. Arrange the poppers on a large baking sheet and bake until the bacon is crispy, about 20 minutes. You can broil the poppers for a couple of minutes at the end if you want to brown them more.
Fat 10.2 g
Potassium 174 g
Net Carbs 2.7 g
Carbohydrates 4 g
Sodium 239 g
Fiber 1.3 g
Protein 6.2 g