INGREDIENTS (makes 12 cups)
Peanut butter layer:
½ cup roasted unsalted peanuts or almonds (73 g/ 2.6 oz)
1 Tbsp coconut butter (16 g/ 0.5 oz)
¼ cup cashews or 2 Tbsp cashew 1 Tbsp Sukrin Gold, Erythritol or Swerve (10 g/ 0.4 oz)
1 heaped Tbsp almond flour (8 g/ 0.3 oz)
Blueberry jelly layer:
125 g fresh or frozen blueberries (4.4 oz)
2-5 drops liquid stevia, or to taste
Optional: gelatin powder for a firmer jelly (see tips above for details)
8 large squares 85% dark chocolate (80 g/ 2.8 oz)
01. To make the base, add all ingredients into a food processor and pulse until combined and resembling a thick (but lumpy!) paste.
02. Divide evenly among 12 mini muffin molds and press down firmly (about 12 g/ 0.4 oz per cup). Place in the freezer whilst you make the jelly layer.
03. To make the jelly, add the blueberries to the food processor and mix until smooth. Add a few drops of stevia, blend, and then taste and add another drop or two if required.
04. Distribute evenly among the molds on top of the peanut base (slightly less than 1 tbsp per cup). Place in the freezer whilst you make the chocolate layer.
05. To make the chocolate top, chop the chocolate into smaller pieces and melt in a saucepan over the lowest heat.
06. Pour evenly across the jelly layer (about 1 1/2 tsp per cup) and set in the freezer at least twenty minutes.
07. Remove from the freezer and allow to sit at room temperature a few minutes before serving.
Net carbs 3.9 g
Protein 3.1 g
Fat 8.5 g
Calories 103 kcal
Total carbs 5.5 g
Fiber 1.6 g
Sugars 2.4 g
Saturated fat 3.2 g
Sodium 3 mg (0% RDA)
Magnesium 35 mg (9% RDA)
Potassium 122 mg (6% EMR)