4 medium hot dogs
½ cup Shredded mozzarella cheese
¾ cup Almond Flour
1 large egg
¼ tsp Baking powder
¼ tsp garlic powder
½ tsp Pink Himalayan Salt
½ tsp Sesame Seeds
01. Cut each hot dog into 3 equal-sized pieces and set aside.
02. Melt mozzarella in microwave and add almond flour and egg. Combine well.
03. Add baking powder, garlic and salt. Combine well.
04. Form dough in hands and split into 12 equal-sized pieces and roll into dough.
05. Place dough balls onto a parchment-lined baking sheet. Press each ball into an oval shape.
06. Place each hot dog piece into the dough and wrap like a blanket.
07. Sprinkle with sesame seeds (press down, so they stick to dough).
08. Place pigs in 350-degree oven for 17–20 minutes.
09. Serve warm and enjoy!
Calories 332.25 kcal
Carbohydrates 7.25 g
Protein 16.25 g
Fat 27.5 g
Fiber 2.25 g