¾ cup almond flour
⅓ cup granulated stevia erythritol blend
1/8 tsp baking soda
1/8 tsp salt
4 Tbsp almond milk
1 egg, separated
2 tsp vanilla extract
⅓ cup granulated stevia erythritol plus blend, separated 3 Tbsp
1 tsp xantham gum
Pinch of salt
3 egg yolks
1 tsp vanilla extract
¼ tsp natural banana flavor (optional)
1 ½ cups organic grass-fed heavy cream
¼ of a banana, thinly sliced
01. Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. Line 2 cookie sheets with parchment paper.
02. In a medium bowl, combine almond flour, sweetener baking soda, and salt. Gradually add 4 tablespoons of milk, stirring between each addition.
03. Whisk in egg yolk and vanilla extract until smooth.
04. Place egg white in a small bowl. Using a hand mixer, beat egg white until stiff peaks form.
05. Gently fold half of the whipped egg white into the almond flour mixture to lighten, then fold in the remainder of the egg white, being careful not to break down the fluffiness.
06. Transfer batter to a pastry bag with a small circular tip. Pipe 1”-1 1/2” circular wafers, leaving at least 1 ½ inches between each wafer. Alternatively, you can simply place teaspoonfuls onto the baking sheets. You will end up with about 18 mounds of dough.
07. Place in oven and bake for 15–17 minutes or until golden brown.
08. When finished baking, remove from oven. Let it cool for about 5 minutes on the baking sheet, then transfer to a cooling rack using a spatula and let cool to room temperature.
Banana Pudding Directions
01. In a medium saucepan, whisk together sweetener, xanthin gum and salt. Add the yolks, and stir until combined.
02. Gradually add 1 ½ cup cream, stirring until smooth between each addition. Mixture should begin to thicken.
03. Place saucepan over medium low heat, stirring constantly. Heat for 3–4 minutes or until mixture begins to boil.
04. Remove pudding from heat and let it cool to room temperature. Stir in 1 teaspoon vanilla extract and banana flavor, if using.
05. In a medium bowl, beat 1 cup heavy cream with an electric blender until stiff peaks form. Add 3 tbsp sweetener and ½ tsp vanilla and beat just until combined.
06. Add the whipped cream to the cooled pudding, folding to combine.
01. Layer pudding, banana slices and wafers as desired.
Fat 30.2 g
Carbs 5.5 g
Fiber 2 g
Protein 5.5 g
Net carbs 3.5 g