100 g Raspberries Juice
¼ cup Coconut Oil
1 cup Coconut Milk
¼ cup Sour Cream
¼ cup Heavy Cream
½ tsp Guar Gum
20 drops Liquid Stevia
01. Add all ingredients into a container and use an immersion blender to blend the mixture together.
02. Continue blending until the raspberries are completely mixed in with the rest of the ingredients.
03. Strain the mixture, making sure to discard all raspberry seeds.
04. Pour the mixture into molds. I use this mold for my popsicles. Set the popsicles in the freezer for a minimum of 2 hours.
05. Run the mold under hot water to dislodge the popsicles.
06. Serve and eat whenever you want!
Fats 16 g
Net Carbs 2 g
Protein 0.5 g