2 lb chicken wings, thawed if frozen
1 tsp sea salt
2 Tbsp baking powder
½ cup salted butter, melted
½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
1 clove garlic, minced
1 Tbsp chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
1 ½ tsp garlic powder
½ tsp onion powder
¼ tsp ground black pepper
01. Spread the wings in a single layer across some paper towels and sprinkle with the salt. Cover with another layer of paper towels and let rest for 20 minutes.
02. Place an oven rack in the middle-lower position and another rack in the middle upper position. Preheat the oven to 250 °F. Set a cooling rack on a rimmed baking sheet.
03. Combine the wings and baking powder in a resalable plastic bag. Shake to coat the wings evenly.
04. Spread the wings in a single layer across the cooling rack. Bake on the middle-lower oven rack for 30 minutes.
05. Increase the oven temperature to 425 °F and move the baking sheet to the middle-upper rack. Bake the wings for an additional 45 minutes, or until the skin is nice and crispy.
06. Make the sauce: In a medium bowl, combine the melted butter and Parmesan cheese. Add the minced garlic, parsley, garlic powder, and salt and pepper.
07. Remove the wings from the oven and let them rest for 5 minutes. Toss in the sauce before serving.
Fat 38 g
Carbohydrates 2 g
Fiber 0 g
Protein 30 g