2 cups vanilla almond milk unsweetened
1 cup heavy whipping cream
1 vanilla bean or 1 tsp vanilla extract split lengthwise and inside scraped out
½-1 tsp vanilla liquid stevia
2 cups ice
Optional topping: whipped cream chocolate shavings
¼ tsp xanthan gum optional to thicken
01. Place all ingredients together except ice.
02. Blend on high for just a few seconds to combine.
03. Add ice and blend again for just a minute to crush ice.
04. Taste and adjust stevia if needed.
05. Serves 4 at about 1 1/2 cups each or serve 2 for a larger portion!
06. Recipe Notes
07. If after you blend, it’s not thick enough to your liking, try adding 1/4 -1/2 tsp xanthan gum to thicken.
Calories from Fat 207
Total Fat 23 g
Saturated Fat 13 g
Cholesterol 81 mg
Sodium 22 mg
Potassium 44 mg
Total Carbohydrates 2 g
Protein 1 g