A delicious and easy low-carb omelette recipe that will have you looking forward to mornings! Keto and Atkins friendly!
1 Tbsp water
1 Tbsp butter
3 thin slices' deli Sopressata (you can sub in salami or prosciutto if that’s what you have)
6 fresh basil leaves
5 thin slices of fresh, ripe tomato
2 oz fresh mozzarella cheese
Salt and pepper to taste
01. Whisk together the eggs and water in a small bowl.
02. Melt the butter in a nonstick sauté pan over low to medium heat.
03. Pour in the egg mixture and cook for 30 seconds.
04. Spread the meat slices on one half of the egg mixture. Top with the cheese, tomatoes, and basil slices. Season with salt and pepper.
05. Cook for about 2 minutes or until the empty half of the egg mixture is firm enough to fold over the ingredients. Use a spatula to gently fold the omelette in half.
06. Cover the pan and cook on low heat for another minute or two or until the omelette is cooked through and there is no raw egg left in the middle.
07. To remove, tilt the pan and slide the omelette gently out onto a plate.
Fat 36 g
Net Carbs 3 g
Protein 33 g