These amazing Keto Cupcakes really are the best! A moist and easy low-carb chocolate cupcake recipe pulled together with just a few simple ingredients.
SERVING: 12 CUPCAKES
⅓ cup coconut flour
½ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
¼ cup powdered erythritol (another low-carb sweetener of your choice will work)
1 tsp baking powder
½ tsp baking soda
¼ tsp salt
4 whole eggs
1 tsp vanilla extract
8 drops stevia extract optional for extra sweetness
4 Tbsp extra light olive oil
½ cup unsweetened almond milk (or another dairy-free alternative)
01. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Prepare a muffin tin by greasing or baking with cupcake liners.
02. In a medium bowl whisk together coconut flour, cocoa powder, erythritol, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
03. Make a well in the center of dry mixture. Add eggs, vanilla extract, stevia (if adding), olive oil and almond milk. Mix until ingredients are well combined. Allow to sit for 5–8 minutes.
04. If mixture becomes thicker in consistency than you’d like, feel free to add
2 Tablespoons of water to batter until it reaches your desired consistency.
05. Spoon 2 Tablespoons of batter into each tin. Bake 20–22 minutes, or until toothpick comes out clean.
06. Frost with your favorite low-carb frosting and enjoy!
Calories from Fat 45
Total Fat 5 g
Saturated Fat 1 g
Cholesterol 1 mg
Sodium 116 mg
Potassium 88 mg
Total Carbohydrates 7 g
Dietary Fiber 2 g
Sugars 0 g
Protein 1 g